We stayed here for 3 nights on our honeymoon in March. The hotel was luxurious and the view from the harbour facing room was divine. Concierge service went above and beyond every time. Amazing location close to Nathan road.
The biggest disappointment of the stay were the infinity pools. We were promised harbour and HK island views but it wasn't even close to what it had been hyped up to be.
Also a little curious was the fact that, while waiting for our taxi to the airport, we were told playing cards in the lobby wasn't acceptable (we were quietly playing uno!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deemed one of the world's top hotels, InterContinental Hong Kong is renowned for its dramatic location on the Kowloon waterfront, with spectacular views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island. Located in the Tsim Sha Tsui area, the hotel is convenient to Kowloon's business, entertainment and shopping districts. A wide range of excursions and activities are within a short distance and getting around every part of the city is easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, IHG, Expedia, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Intercontinental