There's nothing wrong with the hotel; there's also nothing spectular that makes me wanna come back.
What's good :
1) Best breakfast spread in the 100s hotels I've stayed at.
2) The harbour view which is the same view as you will get if you're at Star Avenue
3) 2 restaurants which are rated michelin-star
4) Friendly staff when approached
What's Lacking :
1) Room - firstly the bathroom is disproportionately so big that the bedroom feels cramped. The rooms also feel tired-looking
2) Hotel fragrance - I really hated this as this is what you get in toilets. Gives me a headache.
3) There are other hotels which are better placed and at similiar price levels.
4) The proactive service - I'm always impressed with the HK service level but somewhere it feels reactive as opposed to proactive here. But they're always smiling. So difficult to be harsh.
In summary, not a hotel at the top of my list to return to.More
- Free Wifi
- Room service