We spent our honeymoon at Intercontinental Hong Kong in Kowloon, we were upgraded to an executive suite with large windows facing the Hong Kong Island and harbour.
This suite was incredible. We also were granted some amenities and champaign for our Honey moon. We delighted the "in room dining", our room became a private restaurant with illuminated Hong Kong at our feets. With delicious and not so expensive food.
The swimming pool and the 3 jacuzzis facing the hong kong skyline are amazing. Ongoing works are not disturbing us at all. Staff is gentle. Breakfast buffet is the largest and most diverse I ever saw: so many meals and world food !!!! with a table facing Hong kong skyline !
The price I got through their own site was very competitive. You have to check regularly on the website because the prices are changing. Best is to book 2 weeks in advance with advance payment.
We really had a great experience at this hotel. Unforgettable !!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deemed one of the world's top hotels, InterContinental Hong Kong is renowned for its dramatic location on the Kowloon waterfront, with spectacular views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island. Located in the Tsim Sha Tsui area, the hotel is convenient to Kowloon's business, entertainment and shopping districts. A wide range of excursions and activities are within a short distance and getting around every part of the city is easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Intercontinental