This really is a fantastic hotel. Whilst it may not be the newest or flashiest hotel in Hong Kong, it really delivers in ALL the right places. The things this hotel does well are numerous, but in no particular order:
- Guest recognition (I was known by name by multiple staff who really did not need to!)
- View from room (Priceless, so you MUST pay extra for the Harbour View, or alternatively join InterContinental Ambassador and get upgraded for nothing)
- The Club Lounge (Again, absolutely worth paying the extra for if you want a serene Breakfast/Lunch/Tea/Evening snacks working environment with free-flow Champagne after 5)
- The beds (What is it about InterContinental beds?)
- Room service (Fast, high quality, little touches)
OK - it's not cheap. But, hell, if you really want the best you have to pay for it. Enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deemed one of the world's top hotels, InterContinental Hong Kong is renowned for its dramatic location on the Kowloon waterfront, with spectacular views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island. Located in the Tsim Sha Tsui area, the hotel is convenient to Kowloon's business, entertainment and shopping districts. A wide range of excursions and activities are within a short distance and getting around every part of the city is easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, IHG, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Intercontinental