Stayed at the Intercontinental Hong Kong with my good friend from college for 3 days 2 nights trip last month. We booked a city view room and was upgraded to a Harbor view room. It was a very good start for our trip. The room was spacious with 2 twin beds, very spacious bathroom with deep soaking tub. Best of all, the view is wonderful. I would definitely pay for the view if we did not get a free upgrade. We then had a late but Wonderful afternoon tea at the Lobby lounge. The view of the harbor, the live music in the background, yummy sandwiches, cakes, scones, and the tea was perfect. The portion was a lot that we even ended up skipping dinner. The following morning, we tried Tai Chi ( great), swimming in the big pool ( too bad, no harbor view but city building view), tried the jacuzzi ( 3 different temperatures with one icy cold, and overlooking the HK harbor), and I had a deep tissue massage. I wish there was a common area in the spa that allows you to use jacuzzi or sauna, shower and dress up. You need to book a special type of room that includes it inside, and there is no locker. You just change in your room and go for your treatment. I also tried the Breakfast buffet that is international flavor. It has fruit bar, japanese breakfast selection, dim sums, omlet bar, american breakfast, drink station, etc, etc, etc....I was a very happy camper. I would definitely come back here, next time with my family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deemed one of the world's top hotels, InterContinental Hong Kong is renowned for its dramatic location on the Kowloon waterfront, with spectacular views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island. Located in the Tsim Sha Tsui area, the hotel is convenient to Kowloon's business, entertainment and shopping districts. A wide range of excursions and activities are within a short distance and getting around every part of the city is easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your InterContinental Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Intercontinental