After looking at good reviews about their afternoon tea, we had to go try. Service was good, atmosphere mediocre, facility not a high standard and food was not great at all. We were actually disappointed by their finger sandwiches and sweets. Tea was fine but my biggest concern was the presence of so many dustmites which were biting my legs so when I looked at the state of the carpet, I understood why there were dustmites. I had to take a shower immediately to get rid of those mites. I would not stay in their rooms for fear of bedbugs now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deemed one of the world's top hotels, InterContinental Hong Kong is renowned for its dramatic location on the Kowloon waterfront, with spectacular views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island. Located in the Tsim Sha Tsui area, the hotel is convenient to Kowloon's business, entertainment and shopping districts. A wide range of excursions and activities are within a short distance and getting around every part of the city is easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your InterContinental Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Intercontinental