1,970 results
All reviews the executive lounge causeway bay skye bar ebb flow park view hour supermarket rooftop bar fashion walk accor member hysan place wellcome supermarket family room welcome drink renovated room excellent location times square mtr station
Reviewed May 23, 2018

This year marks my 10th year of staying at this hotel whenever I go to HK. I just feel so at home at this place that I really do feel at home whenever I am there. So when it became a Pullman hotel, I was very apprehensive at first. I did not like the new, darker and modern looking theme they have in the lobby. I was used to the bright and vibrant hotel, that was more in line with its name - Parklane. But the reason I still stuck with the hotel was, although it physically changed when Pullman came in, the staff was still there. The great service was still there. They felt like my family whenever I went there. Everything seems more safe and convenient. That is how much the people there makes me feel at home.
I met Sony 10 years ago during one of my smoke-breaks. He's the night-time doorman. This guy is one of the nicest and loyal guys you'll ever meet. And the more he knows you, the more he knows what you need or what you're looking for. You could say he's the go-to guy for everything HK. He's very polite and good with the kids. And a lot of people seem to know him, even the locals that live near the hotel.
And his morning counterpart is Awatar, I've also known him for 10 years and does offer a lot help when I need it. And there is still a few names, I can't remember. But there are a lot of good people in the hotel. But as a tourist or business traveler, These 2 guys are all you need and the convenience the hotel provides will make any trip to HK, especially for first timers a breeze.

Room tip: look for Sony whenever you need anything.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
PL H, General Manager at The Park Lane Hong Kong, a Pullman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2018

Dear Go3C,

It was indeed a pleasure to read that you consider us as your home in Hong Kong. Making our guests feel at home is hugely important to us. I am so delighted that my team particularly the doormen Sony and Awatar always go the extra mile to deliver remarkable and memorable service for you. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and taking this opportunity, I would like to thank you for your loyal support in the past years and look forward to having you back to our home again very soon.

Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

Most of things as to be expected. Good service, good staff. Room big enough, but windows very old, simple and let’s noise come in as if a window was left open. Mr or Ms hotel manager, please fix the insulation around the frames at least! No carpets on the floor, I like that. Stayed on the lounge level with access to services; breakfast, evening cocktail... very nice. Got a back yard view... not that exciting. Convenient place and location for business and I guess tourism but not exciting at all. Rooftop bar/restaurants still to visit, but first impression gets my approval. Do not overpay compared to other deals around. Breakfast wasn’t included with my booking and I upgraded on arrival, otherwise I would have classified it as over priced.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear vdo1966,

Thank you for providing us with feedback on your recent stay with us. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed the lounge services and amenities. Your comment on the windows are well received, please rest assured it has been addressed and rectified. We appreciate your valuable feedback which is most helpful for us to constantly assessing and improving our quality of services and facilities. We hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Sincerely.

Reviewed May 22, 2018

I stay at this hotel every 4-6 weeks and have done so for the last 5 years, due to my company having a long term standing contract here.

I have to say that all the staff from cleaners to management are extremely helpful and courteous. They never seem to amaze me with their knowledge and their genuine interest in my plans for the day. Always give me recommendations and things to see and where to eat while travelling/sight seeing.

I must also mention here the most knowledgeable person at the hotel Sony/Sonu the doorman. He is always so pleasant, helpful and happy. You can ask him pretty much anything about Hong Kong and he is a book of knowledge. He speaks in many languages including Panjabi, Hindi, English and not forgetting the local language which makes talking to him even easier.

I have no hesitation giving this hotel top marks for their hospitality. Totally recommend staying here.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Kingranj.

Thank you for sharing your experience had stayed with us over the past years. I am pleased that you mention our staff particularly Sony and the outstanding services from the team that always make a memorable impression on you. We appreciate very much of your high recommendation and look forward to seeing you back to our home again very soon!

Reviewed May 22, 2018

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Sofitel.com

Reviewed May 20, 2018

I was a nervous first time visitor to Hong Kong so chose the Park Lane Pullman for a number of reasons including safety, location, convenience and value for money. My stay in general, and the customer service in particular, exceeded expectations. Often I prefer to stay in smaller, boutique hotels but I was not disappointed as the staff genuinely seemed interested in me as an individual, not just a customer. Every member of staff in the Executive lounge is to be congratulated for their interest, their attention to detail, and their personal service . I can honestly say I have never been looked after in such a personal way during any hotel stay like I experienced in Hong Kong. It was also my husband’s birthday while were were guests. What a lovely surprise awaited us from a day out and about. The birthday cake and the bottle of wine a lovely touch to help us celebrate. A special thank you to Carol, David, Sandy, Karlie, Hilary, Wing, Brando, Hysan and Jack. The housekeeping team on the 21st floor also did a marvellous job!

Room tip: Our Executive Club room was great. My only criticism is that the only mirror was in the bathroom.
Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Virginia P

Dear Virginia P,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for the amazing review you have taken the time to share on TripAdvisor community. It is great to know that your stay has lived up to your expectations and I am proud of my team who had created memorable moments for you and your husband. Your compliments have been shared with the team. Happy belated birthday wishes again! We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you both back in the near future.

Luc BollenGeneral Manager