We're staying here for 5 days for business training; this hotel caters to all what is required of them. It's a pleasant stay for us.
Location wise Cyberport is far from city centres - I reckon the whole purpose of this hotel is to serve people for business conferences in Cyberport.
Hotel shuttle to Central is available at HKD $29 per trip - there're cheaper options nearby (Minibus at around HKD$10-15). There's nothing much nearby, with a cinema and a few restaurants there's nothing much to talk about. Luckily there's a Starbucks at Cyberport 3 for a quick coffee fix.
Location is not the best but I reckon the purpose of this hotel is to serve people for business conferences in Cyberport.
Check-in is hassle-free, everything is done quickly and we're in the room in no time. The main lobby is small, but very neatly and nicely furbished.
Amenities are available, room is clean and comfortable; a reasonable room size for a HK Hotel.
Bed is comfortable, but pillow is a little too soft.
The gym is small - with quite new equipments, you might have to queue for your turn in peak hours.
Breakfast spread is decent, quality is not top notch but I'd say very respectable.
All in all I'm pleased with this franchise. The rather poor location is well compensated with great hospitality from the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chic and pulsing with urban cool. Le Méridien Cyberport is a stylish haven of cutting-edge technology combined with upscale and lavish amenities. Within minutes from the lively center of Hong Kong, the Southside hotel’s170 fashionable guest rooms offer you a chic sanctuary for a total relaxation.Le Méridien Cyberport is entirely wireless, with everything you need to conduct business right at your fingertips. Speed check-in from wherever you are, and enjoy greater efficiency with the revolutionary technology inside the hotel. When the day is done, sit back in your room and luxuriate in the splendid panoramic views of the shimmering Pacific. Almost all of our rooms have soothing corners where you can indulge in calming in-room aromatherapy and a night of watching the ocean by candlelight.If your idea of unwinding involves working up a sweat, stroll down to the Cardio Vascular Suite. Smart technology allows you to monitor your body as you work out, yet another cool service for the tech-savvy to enjoy. Afterwards, ease sore muscles in the soothing Jacuzzi outside or take a few laps in the pool. And then… if the night is warm, head out to dine under the stars. You don’t have to go far. Le Meridien Cyberport offers sleek bars and world-class restaurants serving innovative cuisine. We’re sure you’ll find your perfect hideaway or people watching spot right here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA and Expedia so you can book your Le Meridien Cyberport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Cyberport Hotel Hong Kong
- Meridien Hong Kong
- Le Meridien Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Cyberport Hong Kong