I stayed one night at this hotel before flying to Australia. The hotel was pleasant, the staff not quite as friendly as I was used to, and the bathroom very small but what I really liked, as a keen swimmer, was the pool. It is 25 metres long and straight so good for lengths and much, much better than most hotel pools. For me it was worth staying here just for the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location:Conveniently located in the Eastern District of Hong Kong Island, Harbour Plaza North Point is just one minute walking distance to Quarry Bay MTR Station (Exit C). We also provide hotel complimentary shuttle bus service to shopping centre “Cityplaza” in Taikoo Shing. Accommodation:Harbour Plaza North Point has 714 tastefully designed guest rooms and serviced suites. All are equipped with in room broadband service, ensuring maximum guest comfort for both short and long term visitors. Rooms are categorized into City view, Hill view and Harbour view with choices on Superior, Deluxe, Studio and Harbour Club Floor. For whom commands more spacious accommodation, One-bedroom Suite and Two-bedroom Suite are also available.Restaurants:Savor delectable Chinese cuisine from our famous Hoi Yat Heen or sample the bountiful international menu and buffets at Greens Cafe. Sit back and relax in cozy environment to enjoy drinks at The Point. Enjoy a quick and light snacks at Java Mama. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Harbour Plaza North Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Plaza North Point Hotel Hong Kong
- Harbour Plaza North Point Hong Kong