Stayed at HG Kowloon from August 2nd to 9th. Enjoyed our stay here. We did bookings through Agoda and asked for early check in and honestly I least expected the room to be ready by 12 noon as the check in was 2pm. but when we reached they told us the room is ready. They also honored our request for higher higher floors and twin beds. The shuttle bus was a bonus. Pool was awesome. The hotel is very far from major tourist attractions and taxi can be expensive. But the if you take the hotel shuttle bus to Tsim Sha Tsui and then the Metro it is good. The hotel staff are friendly and helpful even the doorman (two turban head guys) were very helpful in assisting us with locations.
Room service that is private dinning does not have many choices in the menu. I think they should include some local cuisine like dimsims etc. to their menu. Pool too closed at 7pm so if my kids wanted a swim we had to rush back before 7pm. The view from the rooftop pool was simply awesome. I recommend to take harbour view rooms. Also we were told that for two devices internet was free but they did not mention that if a new device is used (even if the other two are logged off) then we would be charged. This was the only disappointment we had other than this I would love to come here again and stay. Around the hotel there are lots of restaurants, shopping mall Whampao, supermarket AEON and Superstore etc. A nice place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harbour Grand Kowloon is a deluxe five-star hotel with 555 beautifully appointed rooms and suites located along the Kowloon waterfront offering breathtaking views of Victoria Harbour. Conveniently situated next to the Wonderful Worlds of Whampoa, the hotel is adjacent to the ferry pier travelling to North Point and is only five minutes away by complimentary hotel shuttle bus to MTR Hunghom Station and downtown Tsimshatsui's business and shopping district. Key facilities include wireless broadband Internet service - available throughout the hotel, a deluxe fitness centre with sauna, steam bath and spa services, a rooftop pool featuring a one-sided glass wall overlooking the harbour, six renowned restaurants, a 4,500 sq ft. Grand Ballroom and four versatile function rooms for meetings and conferences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Harbour Grand Kowloon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Grand Kowloon Hotel Hong Kong
- Harbour Plaza Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Harbour Plaza
- Harbour Plaza Hotel Hong Kong
- Harbour Grand Kowloon Hong Kong