Stayed at HG Kowloon from August 2nd to 9th. Enjoyed our stay here. We did bookings through Agoda and asked for early check in and honestly I least expected the room to be ready by 12 noon as the check in was 2pm. but when we reached they told us the room is ready. They also honored our request for higher higher floors and twin beds. The shuttle bus was a bonus. Pool was awesome. The hotel is very far from major tourist attractions and taxi can be expensive. But the if you take the hotel shuttle bus to Tsim Sha Tsui and then the Metro it is good. The hotel staff are friendly and helpful even the doorman (two turban head guys) were very helpful in assisting us with locations.
Room service that is private dinning does not have many choices in the menu. I think they should include some local cuisine like dimsims etc. to their menu. Pool too closed at 7pm so if my kids wanted a swim we had to rush back before 7pm. The view from the rooftop pool was simply awesome. I recommend to take harbour view rooms. Also we were told that for two devices internet was free but they did not mention that if a new device is used (even if the other two are logged off) then we would be charged. This was the only disappointment we had other than this I would love to come here again and stay. Around the hotel there are lots of restaurants, shopping mall Whampao, supermarket AEON and Superstore etc. A nice place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harbour Grand Kowloon is a deluxe five-star hotel situated on the Victoria Harbour waterfront and in the heart of the vibrant Whampoa Shopping district with over 300 local shops. The Hotel is just a few steps from MTR Whampoa Station, Exit D2 (scheduled to open on October 23, 2016) travelling to major tourist destinations such as Temple Street at Jordan and Ladies Market at Mong Kok, and eight minutes away from the bustling Tsimshatsui by Hotel shuttle bus available every 20 minutes. The ferry to North point is just footsteps away where all local attractions and entertainment on Hong Kong Island are within reach. With most of the hotel’s public area enjoying the spectacular harbour views, hotel features 555 beautifully appointed rooms and suites, six restaurants, certified Halal food available (advance order is required), a rooftop glass-framed swimming pool, a deluxe fitness centre with fully equipped gym facilities available 24 hours daily; sauna, steam bath and spa services are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Harbour Grand Kowloon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Grand Kowloon Hotel Hong Kong
- Harbour Plaza Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Harbour Plaza
- Harbour Plaza Hotel Hong Kong
- Harbour Grand Kowloon Hong Kong