I and a friend of mine stayed in this hotel for four nights (5 full days) from 7 till 11 June 2013. This hotel was a part of a package (flight and stay) advertised in Sydney which we selected as it suited very well to our available time.
I am short of words to described HOW PLEASED we were with this hotel. We admired its architectural design out and inside. The room and the bathroom were extremely spacious, very thoughtfully equipped with many handy features AND ABOVE ALL THE MAGNIFICENT HARBOUR VIEW. ALL STAFF was so attentive and efficient as if they took into their hearts the words of the General Manager Mr Jonathan Wilson who in the hotel information kit available in the room said that the aim is to make staying in this hotel memorable and if there is anything a guest would wish just let the staff know including him.
The following experience proves how helpful the staff was.
I had a plastic bag with some fruit off cuts which I took downstairs to get rid of. At the main door I asked the door man C J Singh where can I find a larger rubbish bin outside the hotel. He replied: Sir please give it to me and I will take care of it. I was amazed by his willingness to help. Anywhere else a door man would simply show you the direction of the bin.
The breakfasts were delicious and large selection of food.
The hotel location is about 30 minutes of scenic promenade walk to the centre of Kowloon. I have taken many photos while walking on the promenade. There is also a regular and very timely hotel shuttle service to and from Kowloon which we used over our 5 full day stay.
I and the friend very highly recommend this hotel to anyone considering staying in Hong Kong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harbour Grand Kowloon is a deluxe five-star hotel situated on the Victoria Harbour waterfront and in the heart of the vibrant Whampoa Shopping district with over 300 local shops. The Hotel is just a few steps from MTR Whampoa Station, Exit D2 (scheduled to open on October 23, 2016) travelling to major tourist destinations such as Temple Street at Jordan and Ladies Market at Mong Kok, and eight minutes away from the bustling Tsimshatsui by Hotel shuttle bus available every 20 minutes. The ferry to North point is just footsteps away where all local attractions and entertainment on Hong Kong Island are within reach. With most of the hotel’s public area enjoying the spectacular harbour views, hotel features 555 beautifully appointed rooms and suites, six restaurants, certified Halal food available (advance order is required), a rooftop glass-framed swimming pool, a deluxe fitness centre with fully equipped gym facilities available 24 hours daily; sauna, steam bath and spa services are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Harbour Grand Kowloon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Grand Kowloon Hotel Hong Kong
- Harbour Plaza Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Harbour Plaza
- Harbour Plaza Hotel Hong Kong
- Harbour Grand Kowloon Hong Kong