We stayed for 4 nights ( one day + 3 days) in Harbour Grand Kowloon during 3rd week of November. The door staff was quite helpful to get luggage from Airport Express bus and get it to luggage area.Our check in was handled efficiently however as we were early on a Sunday afternoon, we had a to wait for about an hour to get the rooms. The rooms are spacious compared to HK standards and had all necessary amenities. The welcome fruit plate was a nice gesture from the property manager. Most of the time, we used the hotel provided bus to go to TST and that is a great plus for this hotel. The harbour views are spectacular and you can take a walk/jog in the morning along side the harbour. We checked out after first day, went to Disneyland stayed there for a day and came back late night next day to stay over for another 3 days. The hotel was gracious enough to store the luggage for us. On return, we got a bit noisy room but the front desk promptly changed it the next day and also helped with luggage movement.
The area around hotel has some nice restaurants including Thai, Pizza Hut and a good super store where you can buy some grocery and day to day items.
All in all , we were quite pleased with our stay at Harbour Grand Kowloon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harbour Grand Kowloon is a deluxe five-star hotel situated on the Victoria Harbour waterfront and in the heart of the vibrant Whampoa Shopping district with over 300 local shops. The Hotel is just a few steps from MTR Whampoa Station, Exit D2 (scheduled to open on October 23, 2016) travelling to major tourist destinations such as Temple Street at Jordan and Ladies Market at Mong Kok, and eight minutes away from the bustling Tsimshatsui by Hotel shuttle bus available every 20 minutes. The ferry to North point is just footsteps away where all local attractions and entertainment on Hong Kong Island are within reach. With most of the hotel’s public area enjoying the spectacular harbour views, hotel features 555 beautifully appointed rooms and suites, six restaurants, certified Halal food available (advance order is required), a rooftop glass-framed swimming pool, a deluxe fitness centre with fully equipped gym facilities available 24 hours daily; sauna, steam bath and spa services are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Harbour Grand Kowloon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Grand Kowloon Hotel Hong Kong
- Harbour Plaza Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Harbour Plaza
- Harbour Plaza Hotel Hong Kong
- Harbour Grand Kowloon Hong Kong