If you don't like your bed as hard as concrete this isn't the hotel for you. I can't explain how hard the bed was, we were in agony every morning after a mostly sleepless night. I folded a blanket & slept on top of that for a bit of softness. To its advantage the shower had brilliant pressure & hot water to massage away the pain of the bed! Room was very clean & the housekeeper was very friendly.
Good location close to mtr stations and tram, although if you're offended by girly entertainment bars after dark don't stay here - there's quite a few close by. Despite the nightlife we couldn't hear any street noise (although we were on level 11) but noise from other rooms was high, all hours.
Check in was fine, but we had booked a nonsmoking room and did not get it. We requested a non smoking room on 2 occasions during our stay and the reception staff were quite rude about our request.
Overall apart from the bed & smoky smell it was clean & comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The places of accommodation are required whenever you go to some place for any purpose. The purpose can either be tourism or it may be the profession. Hong Kong is also one of the best places of attraction without any second thought. It is the place with tourist attractions, which are enjoyed by a large number of people throughout the world. Hong Kong has done every best effort to give the tough c ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Wharney Guang Dong Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wharney Guang Dong Hong Kong
- Wharney Hotel Hong Kong
- The Wharney Guang Dong Hotel Hong Kong