I have stayed here many times in the past but this will be my last stay. I arrived at 1.30pm and were told that my room would not be ready until 2.30pm as I wanted a non-smoking room. Many other people then checked in while I was waiting. When I asked the reception desk why - they said they were all smokers!! Really!! First room 1708 was appalling - filthy dirty and tiny. The bath had so many dirt stains that I was reluctant to use it - and the toilet did not flush! I complained and was shifted to room 1519. This room was a lot better. The service from the front desk was indifferent and often rude. The location is quite central and close to Wanchai station- if you don't mind all of the street crawlers and accompanying followers. Really has seen better days and I think there are better hotels in HK for the same cost. Service can really make the difference and this hotel isn't willing to look on its guests as important customers - rather sees them as an imposition.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The places of accommodation are required whenever you go to some place for any purpose. The purpose can either be tourism or it may be the profession. Hong Kong is also one of the best places of attraction without any second thought. It is the place with tourist attractions, which are enjoyed by a large number of people throughout the world. Hong Kong has done every best effort to give the tough c ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Wharney Guang Dong Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wharney Guang Dong Hong Kong
- Wharney Hotel Hong Kong
- The Wharney Guang Dong Hotel Hong Kong