6,516 results
All reviews between flights arrivals hall connecting flight hour layover long layover an early morning flight an overnight stay covered walkway the executive lounge short walk short stay late check checking in convenient location your luggage club floor free shuttle
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff provided an excellent service while we checked in. Room was large and clean which was suitable for whole family staying. We enjoyed staying Regal Airport Hotel so much. We will stay here next time.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is just a 5 minute walk over a sky bridge after you exit Arrival Hall A.
Check in was smooth and staff was very friendly and helpful. We had a day room from 9 AM - 6 PM but when the front desk clerk heard our flight didn’t leave until 1 AM she extended our check out time to 9 PM.
Hotel was very quiet except for room location as we were right outside the elevator so you could hear it and people talking as they used the elevator. Other than that I would highly recommend this hotel and will definitely be using it the next time we transit through Hong Kong.

Room tip: Ask for a room away from the elevator otherwise rooms were perfect.
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Arrived on a midnight flight and despite a bit of a queue, was checked in with warmth and efficiency at the front desk. Was in my room within an hour of landing. Room fine, if a little tired. Annoyed at the lack of plug sockets by the bed. Couldn't immediately find a way to turn off the various lights. Finally located the well-used bedside device that controlled the lights, only to have it fail spectacularly: turned off all the lights and couldn't turn them back on. Front desk sent up an engineer fairly promptly, who couldn't fix the fault and said I had to move rooms. It took two calls to the front desk to get someone sent up with keycards for the new room and it was 2am by the time I was installed in my new room.

Absolutely infuriating experience, and one that arises from the property being in need of refurbing and updating, but mitigated by the warmth of the service and the willingness to sort the problems, even if it took a little longer than I'd have liked at that hour of the morning.

Despite the hassle with the lights, this was a perfectly OK stay at a hotel that absolutely does what it says on the tin. It's not a luxury experience and the rooms could definitely do with refreshing, but the bed was comfortable, the shower worked fine, the front desk staff were great and I'd stay here again in similar circumstances between flights.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with RegalHotel.com
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was treated very well by Elsa while checking in. My company had canceled my room for some reason, but Elsa fixed it seamlessly, and with a great attitude. The hotel is conveniently located just off the airport terminal.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

For an overnight stay by the airport this is an excellent hotel. A few minutes walk from the main entrance/exit of the airport, great room and service. Everything is expensive but that comes with the territory, I guess.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple