I came to Hong Kong to give a talk on lung cancer at this hotel.
The drive from the airport was long but smooth going through some great sites of the islands
The lobby is awesome with lovely paintings fountain and flower arrangements.
The checkin was smooth and efficiently.
The room is large and well planned.
The bed is comfortable. The bathroom is also roomy but the shower is tiny but with a rainwater shower. The view from my room is towards the harbour - quite a lovely view.
There was a pot of nice Chinese tea and fruit -really welcome after the sleep interrupted night flight from Bangalore
Great place to stay !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the legendary Victoria Harbour, the award-winning Kowloon Shangri-La boasts 688 spacious and elegant guestrooms with modern conveniences and luxurious comfort. Five acclaimed food and beverage outlets, including a Michelin-starred Chinese restaurant, together with a sophisticated lounge and a chic bar, offer a range of exquisite cuisines. The Mass Transit Railway is just right next door, and the Airport Express stations and Star Ferry are only minutes away from the hotel, enhancing its already prime location as the hub of business, shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Hotwire, Agoda, Booking.com, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Kowloon Shangri-La Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kowloon Shangri-La Hotel Hong Kong
- Shangri La Hong Kong
- Shangri La Hotel Hong Kong
- Kowloon Shangri-La Hong Kong