My second stay at this hotel and it was certainly worth the return. This time I got to sample a bit more of their food and was very satisfied. If you like Beijing Duck and are not put off by local style restaurants, then there is a great place called Spring Deer right across the street at 1 Mody road. I am getting used to the location and it felt a lot better than my last stay. Their prices, like many other hotels in HK, fluctuate a lot based on what's going on in HK. If you can manage a good deal, I would definitely recommend this hotel. I am certainly coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the legendary Victoria Harbour, the award-winning Kowloon Shangri-La boasts 688 spacious and elegant guestrooms with modern conveniences and luxurious comfort. Five acclaimed food and beverage outlets, including a Michelin-starred Chinese restaurant, together with a sophisticated lounge and a chic bar, offer a range of exquisite cuisines. The Mass Transit Railway is just right next door, and the Airport Express stations and Star Ferry are only minutes away from the hotel, enhancing its already prime location as the hub of business, shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kowloon Shangri-La Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kowloon Shangri-La Hotel Hong Kong
- Shangri La Hong Kong
- Shangri La Hotel Hong Kong
- Kowloon Shangri-La Hong Kong