While I love the chain, I've always stayed at the intercontinental when in Kowloon because of the amazing views.
Decided to take a peers suggestion this time and tried the Kowloon Shangri-La location this time.
Overall it's a great facility, and candidly more welcoming and personal than the IH.
Without going into the ugly details, I had a bout of travelers .....well you know what I mean.
I was overwhelmed by the concern and personal attention to my well being and comfort. I could not have thought of anying they did not do.
The hotel staff earned my sincere thanks, but more so, improved on what was already a stellar sense of family level caring. Well done Shangri-La Kowloon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the legendary Victoria Harbour, the award-winning Kowloon Shangri-La boasts 688 spacious and elegant guestrooms with modern conveniences and luxurious comfort. Five acclaimed food and beverage outlets, including a Michelin-starred Chinese restaurant, together with a sophisticated lounge and a chic bar, offer a range of exquisite cuisines. The Mass Transit Railway is just right next door, and the Airport Express stations and Star Ferry are only minutes away from the hotel, enhancing its already prime location as the hub of business, shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Kowloon Shangri-La Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kowloon Shangri-La Hotel Hong Kong
- Shangri La Hong Kong
- Shangri La Hotel Hong Kong
- Kowloon Shangri-La Hong Kong