Was here on business trip. Room had great view to Victoria harbour. Taking tea in the room and watching Hong Kong- this was the highlight of this first and short visit to Hong Kong. Breakfast was also just amazing, great for Europeans afraid to experiment with chinese cuisine like our group was... The area around the hotel, named Kowloon is safe and good for strolls around, with some interesting sights for sightseeing or shopping...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the legendary Victoria Harbour, the award-winning Kowloon Shangri-La boasts 688 spacious and elegant guestrooms with modern conveniences and luxurious comfort. Five acclaimed food and beverage outlets, including a Michelin-starred Chinese restaurant, together with a sophisticated lounge and a chic bar, offer a range of exquisite cuisines. The Mass Transit Railway is just right next door, and the Airport Express stations and Star Ferry are only minutes away from the hotel, enhancing its already prime location as the hub of business, shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kowloon Shangri-La Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kowloon Shangri-La Hotel Hong Kong
- Shangri La Hong Kong
- Shangri La Hotel Hong Kong
- Kowloon Shangri-La Hong Kong