Shangri-La is the epitomy of having beautiful hotels with wonderfully humble service. It is the ideal Asian-style of service. The guest rooms are very well appointed and the views are spectacular. I also appreciated the variety of restaurants. You can have the very formal French at Restaurant Petrus on the very top floor. Enjoy an extreme buffet at the international cafe (I never got board because of the constant change of choices). Of coarse Shang Palace if you want the best Chinese. The Lobster Bar and Grill not only serves great seafood, but also has live musical entertainment. Nadaman is the famous Japanese restaurant overlooking the gardens. There are even more that I can't remember the names of.
The hotel is also located above the Pacific Place Mall (best high end shopping) and nearby to Victoria Peak. It is ideally located. This is my favorite hotel on the Island side.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Island Shangri-La Hong Kong is a welcoming luxury hotel in the heart of the city. It soars 56 floors above Hong Kong's most prestigious shopping, cultural and business addresses, with memorable views of the Peak and Victoria Harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Island Shangri-La Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Shangri La Hotel
- Hotel Island Shangri La
- Shangri La Hotel Hong Kong
- Island Shangri-La Hong Kong