We have stayed here many times as a couple and with our family. It's a fantastic place that I couldn't recommend more highly.
The service is impeccable and of course each time we check in they remember our personal preferences.
Fantastic with children as well - the room has special kid friendly amenities and they get delivered lovely bedtime supper snacks as well.
Rooms are a generous size by Hong Kong standards and bathrooms as you'd expect stocked with really thoughtful amenities.
You really do feel like you can make yourself at home here - views are amazing from the room. TV, DVD player comes in handy with children. They even have scissors to cut off all the tags on your new clothing bargains!
Highly recommended from the minute they open the door of your taxi until they close it when you are leaving. We always try to stay here for at least a few nights every trip as a treat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Island Shangri-La Hong Kong is a welcoming luxury hotel in the heart of the city. It soars 56 floors above Hong Kong's most prestigious shopping, cultural and business addresses, with memorable views of the Peak and Victoria Harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Island Shangri-La Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Shangri La Hotel
- Hotel Island Shangri La
- Shangri La Hotel Hong Kong
- Island Shangri-La Hong Kong