I stayed here on business for two nights in a harbour view room. The room itself was beautiful and the service impeccable. A lovely fruit bowl, welcome tea and pineapple cake on the first night made me feel very welcomed. The bath and shower were both large and luxurious, and the bed was firm and very comfortable. Ate once at the Chinese restaurant Summer Palace - excellent, and a few drinks at the Lobster Bar outside - great cocktails and service. The only thing I didn't like was that the door was a bit chaotic in the evenings, and the concierges were not very helpful when my airport limo was late coming to pick me up. According to my limo driver, the doormen did not let him park in the front of the hotel to pick me up so he went round the building several times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Island Shangri-La Hong Kong is a welcoming luxury hotel in the heart of the city. It soars 56 floors above Hong Kong's most prestigious shopping, cultural and business addresses, with memorable views of the Peak and Victoria Harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Island Shangri-La Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Shangri La Hotel
- Hotel Island Shangri La
- Shangri La Hotel Hong Kong
- Island Shangri-La Hong Kong