We finished our time in Hong Kong on Hong Kong Island at the Island Shangri-la. Without reservation, not only do I consider it the best hotel in Hong Kong, but service wise, among the best in the world. From the breakfast in Petrus (the Michelin starred restaurant) to the afternoon tea and cocktail hour in the Horizon Club lounge, everything is done first class. The Concierge team is fabulous, consummate professionals who know how to perform their trade at the highest level while all of the time making you feel utterly relaxed and catering to your every desire. Special thanks to Ms. Rosita Kwong and Ms. Jacqueline Chuk, the two Horizon Club Service Managers who are the best Concierge leaders I have ever encountered in my many years of worldwide travel. We will miss the pampering as we are off to Singapore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Island Shangri-La Hong Kong is a welcoming luxury hotel in the heart of the city. It soars 56 floors above Hong Kong's most prestigious shopping, cultural and business addresses, with memorable views of the Peak and Victoria Harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Island Shangri-La Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Shangri La Hotel
- Hotel Island Shangri La
- Shangri La Hotel Hong Kong
- Island Shangri-La Hong Kong