As one of the most remarkable hotel in the world, Then Peninsula Hong Kong is living up to its reputation. Got a chance to stay at this incredible place during early March 2014. In term of services, it's 5 stars. The room is spacious despite the fact that it's in the Tsim sha tsui's area. The bed is very comfy that I could just lied in the bed all day. I just love everything in the room.
Also, I would recommend you to go to swimming pool, which is very luxurious. Only let down is that the smell of chlorine is very strong. Since I got a late flight, the hotel offer me to relax in its health club after check-out time.
The breakfast is very good and offer varieties of both chinese and western breakfast item. However, the chinese item (i.e. congee and dimsum) were not as good comparing to outside restaurant. But overall, the food is nice and made from high quality ingredient.
I also got a chance to have afternoon tea there. One advantage of being hotel's guest is that you don't need to queue up. The reservation can be made via reception directly. But personally, I don't think the afternoon tea at the Peninsula was that good, and it always crowded. That's the only flaw in this hotel.
If I have a chance, I will definitely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On 11th December 1928, a legend of Asian hospitality was born – The Peninsula Hong Kong opened its doors for the first time. Classic, contemporary chic arrives at The Peninsula Hong Kong, as this legend of the East redefines luxury once more. Heralding the latest guest-focused technology and a new era of personalisation, the launch of the newly renovated guestrooms in The Peninsula Tower have paved the way for the transformation of guestrooms in the Original Building, which will be unveiled in April 2013 to usher in the hotel’s 85th anniversary celebrations. Accenting simplicity and elegance, the new rooms aesthetic melds the distinctive design touches and high-tech extras present in today’s luxury yachts, motorcars, and private jets, taking The Peninsula guest experience to a new level of comfort. Extensive facilities include a Roman-style swimming pool, a 12,000-square-foot Peninsula Spa, nine award-winning restaurants and bars, superb banqueting and meeting areas, plus a Shopping Arcade.A fleet of fourteen Rolls-Royce limousines is available for luxurious airport transfers, and two MINI Cooper S Clubmen reflect the legendary Grande Dame’s youthful spirit, while the hotel's own helicopter service provides the ultimate in speed and style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Peninsula Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peninsula Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Peninsula Hong Kong
- Peninsula Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Peninsula