I didn't have the pleasure of staying at The Peninsula however I did make reservations for the spa. I would throughly recommend a visit to the spa. The staff are friendly, efficient and very attentive while the facilities are second to none.
The reception on floor seven has changing rooms which themselves are equipped with a hot jacuzzi and a cold plunge pool. There is also a small sauna and steam room, all of which is immaculately clean.
If you have also booked a spa treatment you can use the facilities on floor nine which include a large sauna with a window over looking Hong Kong harbour which is amazing. There is also a crystal steam room, relaxation room and an experience shower which needs to be seen to be believed. The facilities are separate for male and female guests.
The treatments are really good value but do book well in advance to be sure of getting the time slot you wish.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On 11th December 1928, a legend of Asian hospitality was born – The Peninsula Hong Kong opened its doors for the first time. Classic, contemporary chic arrives at The Peninsula Hong Kong, as this legend of the East redefines luxury once more. Heralding the latest guest-focused technology and a new era of personalisation, the launch of the newly renovated guestrooms in The Peninsula Tower have paved the way for the transformation of guestrooms in the Original Building, which will be unveiled in April 2013 to usher in the hotel’s 85th anniversary celebrations. Accenting simplicity and elegance, the new rooms aesthetic melds the distinctive design touches and high-tech extras present in today’s luxury yachts, motorcars, and private jets, taking The Peninsula guest experience to a new level of comfort. Extensive facilities include a Roman-style swimming pool, a 12,000-square-foot Peninsula Spa, nine award-winning restaurants and bars, superb banqueting and meeting areas, plus a Shopping Arcade.A fleet of fourteen Rolls-Royce limousines is available for luxurious airport transfers, and two MINI Cooper S Clubmen reflect the legendary Grande Dame’s youthful spirit, while the hotel's own helicopter service provides the ultimate in speed and style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Peninsula Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peninsula Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Peninsula Hong Kong
- Peninsula Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Peninsula