My last few reviews of this place have been less than pleasant.
I have no choice but to stay here when on business so I made a point of spending as little time as possible in the hotel itself.
Iv little to report other than the rooms still are overdue a significant upgrade and the lobby really needs a rethink as its so crowded and busy.
On the plus side I encountered some very lovely front desk staff including the delightful Regina.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Causeway Bay, the shopping centre of Hong Kong Island, The Excelsior, Hong Kong is only a five-minute drive from the city's central business district and 40 minutes by MTR from Hong Kong International Airport. The hotel features five exclusive Executive Floors with a private lounge, a fully equipped business centre, a state-of-the-art Fitness Centre featuring advanced fitness equipment and dedicated spa facilities, as well as extensive meeting and banquet facilities. Every guestroom is equipped with a free smartphone with unlimited Internet access, complimentary local and international calls to five countries. Perfect for business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Excelsior, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Excelsior, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong
- Excelsior Hotel Hong Kong
- Excelsior Hong Kong