Fantastic hotel in the heart of Hong Kong. Every detail is designed for excellence and the staff is impeccable and very professional, very attentive and never intrusive.
The elegant room, with a view of the skyscrapers of the city was endowed with every comfort (iPod, stereo, TV, DVD ,...).
The large bathroom with separate shower and bathtub, has a corner with the sink and its radio and television.
Excellent restaurants with Western and Asian cuisine and beautiful SPA.
We definitely will return, Hong Kong has a special charm!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the epitome of contemporary luxury combined with Oriental heritage. Having delighted guests with award-winning service and impressive facilities for over 50 years, it is the much-loved address for those seeking an exclusive sanctuary in the heart of this exciting city. The spacious rooms and suites offer magnificent views of the famous Victoria Harbour and the city skyline. A collection of ten outstanding restaurants and bars, including three with Michelin stars, and a Shanghainese-inspired holistic spa, indoor pool and 24-hour fitness centre, make Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong the recognised home away from home for discerning leisure and business travellers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental