If you need to stay in Hong Kong and need to be centrally located, the Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong is hands-down your best choice. The rooms are pristine and no thought (or money) has been spared in addressing and providing for all of your needs. The service is exceptional - from arrival to departure the staff is attentive, responsive and consistently cater to your every whim. And if you need to host a meeting in Hong Kong, the conference service staff are experienced and professional and the meeting rooms, food and beverage, and service are perfect. Whatever your purpose may be - business or pleasure - I highly recommend this hotel for both.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the epitome of contemporary luxury combined with Oriental heritage. Having delighted guests with award-winning service and impressive facilities for over 50 years, it is the much-loved address for those seeking an exclusive sanctuary in the heart of this exciting city. The spacious rooms and suites offer magnificent views of the famous Victoria Harbour and the city skyline. A collection of ten outstanding restaurants and bars, including three with Michelin stars, and a Shanghainese-inspired holistic spa, indoor pool and 24-hour fitness centre, make Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong the recognised home away from home for discerning leisure and business travellers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental