First class service and exceptionally friendly and helpful staff. We arrived late at night and ordered green tea with room service but because it took so long when they brought the tea they also brought a complimentary box of chocolates to apologise for their tardiness. The breakfast was excellent but they must have the slowest pop up toasters in the world. Two toasters serving the entire breakfast area and they seemed to take forever to make toast. Many people commenting about the toasters! Recommend 1 or 2 revolving toasters which would avoid queueing first thing in the morning. Everything else was excellent especially the very helpful concierges.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the epitome of contemporary luxury combined with Oriental heritage. Having delighted guests with award-winning service and impressive facilities for over 50 years, it is the much-loved address for those seeking an exclusive sanctuary in the heart of this exciting city. The spacious rooms and suites offer magnificent views of the famous Victoria Harbour and the city skyline. A collection of ten outstanding restaurants and bars, including three with Michelin stars, and a Shanghainese-inspired holistic spa, indoor pool and 24-hour fitness centre, make Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong the recognised home away from home for discerning leisure and business travellers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental