Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
$200
$157
  • Pool
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
$234
Hotel ICON Official Website
$150
$121
Agoda.com
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
$144
$133
$178
$152
  • Pool
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
$97
$71
Hotel Direct
3,161 results
All reviewsclipper loungecafe causettecaptains barman wahhermes toiletriesoriental suitecake shopbest hotels in the worldroom servicefour seasonsturn down servicetop floorfavorite hoteljet lagluxury hotela harbour view roomconcierge desk
Reviewed May 11, 2013

My wife and I have had excellent experience of superior service in MO TOKYO in fact our sonwas married there.
We decided to because it was my birthday to stay at MO HK.
Well we have had the best hotel experience in our lives ,smiling service GENUINE!! A beautiful room with every convenience imaginable there was a gentle knock on our room door and the GM had sent me a beautiful card and a wonderful birthday cake WOW!! The next day my actual day another cake arrived WOW WOW THE BATHROOM IS BATH AND SHOWER HEAVEN THE TOILETRIES the Nespresso coffee machine the room slippers just everything made our 4 days in HK OUR 1st visit unforgettable the location is so convenient to malls the metro the island ferries all by undercover walkways totally English friendly and perfectly signed tourist attractions are not a rip off well run and SO REASONABLY PRICED

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Leonard F
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Excellent and beautiful hotel, the assistant manager Eric Yiu is outstanding, incredibly professional this was my first time in Hong Kong and staying at the Landmark made it special. When I had a problem with construction noise nearby he immediately took care of it and resolved things, staff go out of their way to ensure your visit is perfect in every way. I had heard this hotel was better than any luxury hotel in Hong Kong and I agree.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Stayed over CNY.
Was met at airbridge,assisted through customs and escorted to transport area.
Harbour view room was very clean but lacking final touches no fruit/flowers,plenty of bottled water, good supply toiletries, housekeeping promptly exchanged pillows and brought extra coathangers.
Buffet breakfast in clipper lounge not up to standard expected, food only lukewarm at best, very long wait for eggs.Waiting staff very attentive in supply of tea.
Cafe Causette breakfast more relaxing.
Chinnery dinner disappointing turned away one evening when it didnt seem full without checking to see if we were residents.When did eat there food less than perfect, soggy pastry,asked for rare roast beef was told wouldn't be rare as had been prepared some time ago.
Ate a couple of dinners at Cafe Causette ok
On departing wanted to settle account in cash due to good day at races this seemed to confuse staff a little.
Hotel well positioned for stay on island especially for business but for tourism I think it better to stay in TST

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank woodyMK
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This is one of my favorite hotels in the world. Service quality is par excellence. The rooms are of he highest quality. The hotels location at the centre of Central is unbeatable. Within walking distance to business and pleasure points of interests. Probably one of the few 5 stars in Hong Kong that's not in a high rise. The breakfast is just amazing and prepared with such high standard. Definitely looking forward to my next revisit!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank John K L
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Met off a flight from Thailand at the gate, whisked to immigration aboard two electric carts. What a great way to meet n greet a guest! It certainly impressed my daughters who had thought the fact that the concierge from the Peninsula had greeted us at the gate two weeks earlier and then walked with us to the transfer train in the airport to immigration was good enough, well the MO managed to outperform the Peninsula and this was just the first instance.

The hotel location in Central cannot be beaten. You are near to everything and downtown. taxi's, subway, buses and trams are all around. Airconditioned walkways guide you into all the adjoining shopping and office blocks.

Being welcomed back to any hotel as you walk into the lobby by your name is a special touch. Its one of several the Mandarin provides. I am a fan. I was a little worried that the experience travelling as a family would be different to my normal business trips but I couldn't have been more wrong. The MO welcome was warm and genuine. Our interconnecting harbour rooms were well equipped, certainly not as modern nor well laid out as the Four Seasons or Peninsula, but classic rooms with floor to ceiling glass to enjoy the view of the harbour. Individual small welcome gifts for the girls. (9, 11 and 14yrs) were found on their beds.

I called to book a table in the Mandarin Grill, no kids under 12 is the rule everywhere it seems.

I explained that we were looking to have a dinner celebration with our daughters godmother whilst we were in Hong Kong and the conversation was such a different experience from the Peninsula two weeks earlier. (we ate out of the Pen as our two youngest daughters fell foul of the anti-child diner syndrome). Absolutely not a problem, happy to bend the rules and accommodate two under age eaters (or maybe revellers in the eyes of the feared Hong Kong hotelier!). We met at the bar of the Mandarin Grill, drank cocktails and mocktails accordingly. Ate the most wonderful food, drank a wonderful magnum of 1995 Ch Siran, our two eldest daughters joined in to enjoy the michellin starred dishes, whilst the youngest had a plate of pasta. The evening was a spectacular event. During the rest of our stay my four ladies booked into the spa for manicures and reported back that it was a good experience. Breakfast on the mezzanine floor is a feast of every food type known to man. When we lived in Hong Kong ( a decade ago) we would often come to the MO for Egg Benedict and its still up there!

The girls went swimming in the indoor pool on the top floor. The Attendant was so helpful and welcoming. Its the one feature the hotel really has fallen behind so many other hotels in Hong Kong, The Four Seasons, the Marriott, ShangriLa, Conrad all have outdoor and more modern pools, but its a pool and the girls enjoyed it after a day battling for bargains in Stanley (not sure if bargains exist there nowadays).

I would recommend the MO without doubt, for business for sure, but now, for families too.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family