Stayed over CNY.
Was met at airbridge,assisted through customs and escorted to transport area.
Harbour view room was very clean but lacking final touches no fruit/flowers,plenty of bottled water, good supply toiletries, housekeeping promptly exchanged pillows and brought extra coathangers.
Buffet breakfast in clipper lounge not up to standard expected, food only lukewarm at best, very long wait for eggs.Waiting staff very attentive in supply of tea.
Cafe Causette breakfast more relaxing.
Chinnery dinner disappointing turned away one evening when it didnt seem full without checking to see if we were residents.When did eat there food less than perfect, soggy pastry,asked for rare roast beef was told wouldn't be rare as had been prepared some time ago.
Ate a couple of dinners at Cafe Causette ok
On departing wanted to settle account in cash due to good day at races this seemed to confuse staff a little.
Hotel well positioned for stay on island especially for business but for tourism I think it better to stay in TST
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the epitome of contemporary luxury combined with Oriental heritage. Having delighted guests with award-winning service and impressive facilities for over 50 years, it is the much-loved address for those seeking an exclusive sanctuary in the heart of this exciting city. The spacious rooms and suites offer magnificent views of the famous Victoria Harbour and the city skyline. A collection of ten outstanding restaurants and bars, including three with Michelin stars, and a Shanghainese-inspired holistic spa, indoor pool and 24-hour fitness centre, make Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong the recognised home away from home for discerning leisure and business travellers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Mandarin Oriental, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental