Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
Conrad Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
$436
$433
$367
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
$476
$261
  • Restaurant
Metropark Hotel Mongkok(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
$314
Travelocity
$714
Travelocity
3,109 results
All reviewsclipper loungecafe causettecaptains barman wahhermes toiletriesoriental suitecake shopbest hotels in the worldroom servicefour seasonsturn down servicetop floorfavorite hoteljet lagluxury hotela harbour view roomconcierge desk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 15, 2013

The entire hotel staff could not have been more professional. We had a very serious situation happen to one of us that was not related to the hotel and every person from the hotel offered us help in any way we needed. They went out of their way to help us and offered assistance and checked up to see if we needed anything. Anytime we were walking in the hotel lobby at least one person from the staff would ask if they could be of any assistance to us. They could not have been anymore helpful to us. Everyone from the bell man all the way to the managers were top notch and could not have been any better. Highly recommend this hotel to anyone. I will defiantly be staying here upon my next visit to Hong Kong. The rooms were very nice and clean. Hotel in a good location. All around great hotel!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Great hotel. Nice location if you're going to use subway to travel around, It is located right on top of Central Station, so the subway is literally steps away from the door. Service was stellar, probably comparable to my experience at Conrad Tokyo (and you know how polite Japanese people are). Had the comped breakfast there which was decent but not great. In particular, having grown up in China, I know good youtiao 油条 when I see it (crispy and tender, etc etc), and the youtiao at MOHK was pretty nasty in comparison, you can probably get better on the streets in Beijing or Shanghai (I'm willing to let this one go bc we arrived at breakfast toward the end, maybe it was better when fresher.) In any case, I mean it's the MO, you know what you're getting into. You're definitely going to have a good stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I recently spent one night at the Mandarin. Originally it was two and I checked out early. I guess I expected a bit more . I was really turned off by the fact that they charge for Wifi. I have stayed at other luxury hotels and that is included. I would just add the wi fi on the original rate for close to $700 a night. The fitness facility was average . The room was parital city , harbor. Nice design but the bathrooms I found to be small with a single sink. It was a wonderful location and the staff was accomodating and friendly.

Room Tip: Make sure to book a package that includes your breakfast and wifi, so you are not found withj any future hidden cost. Ask for a Harbor view.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Peter G
Reviewed March 14, 2013

As Dickens once said 'Chigwell, my dear fellow, is the greatest place in the world' I would say the same of Hong Kong from a Madarin point of view. The finest location, the most professional, knowledgeable service I have ever come across. Wonderful rooms, view....and then there's The Captain's Bar.

Room Tip: Room with view.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Overall I enjoyed it. They upgraded my room and it is lovely. Bed fabulous, bed linen even better.

The location is great - easy to get wherever you want.

But the welcoming touches stop on the first night.
The housekeeping service never got to my room before 4pm which is tedious.

I have a late flight this evening and they stung me a ridiculous amount of money for a late check out.

Would reccommend but not as perfect as people say.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo