Stayed here for two nights while on business in Hong Kong. This hotel is fantastic in terms of location, ambiance and service. Great welcome, very attentive staff, bedrooms luxurious and full of great touches and mod cons. Breakfast buffet varied and fresh. Gym on 24th floor well equipped and spacious. M bar on 25th floor - great cocktails, views and cool tunes! Location of hotel in Central is tops for business quarter and luxury shops/restaurants. Will definitely be back...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the epitome of contemporary luxury combined with Oriental heritage. Having delighted guests with award-winning service and impressive facilities for over 50 years, it is the much-loved address for those seeking an exclusive sanctuary in the heart of this exciting city. The spacious rooms and suites offer magnificent views of the famous Victoria Harbour and the city skyline. A collection of ten outstanding restaurants and bars, including three with Michelin stars, and a Shanghainese-inspired holistic spa, indoor pool and 24-hour fitness centre, make Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong the recognised home away from home for discerning leisure and business travellers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental