Ive spent two nights in this hotel for my business trip to Hong Kong. Location is perfect with a walking distance from the business district and the shopping stores, hence It doesn't matter wether you are there on business or pleasure, it is the place to be in. Excellent service is provided by all staff. The room is large and spacious. It provides study desk, separated toilet from the bathtub and the shower area, Hermes toiletries, nespresso machine, and a steamer to iron your cloth with instead of the ordinary iron! The gym was good in size with plenty of technogym machines. Last but not least the food quality in the Cafe causette is very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the epitome of contemporary luxury combined with Oriental heritage. Having delighted guests with award-winning service and impressive facilities for over 50 years, it is the much-loved address for those seeking an exclusive sanctuary in the heart of this exciting city. The spacious rooms and suites offer magnificent views of the famous Victoria Harbour and the city skyline. A collection of ten outstanding restaurants and bars, including three with Michelin stars, and a Shanghainese-inspired holistic spa, indoor pool and 24-hour fitness centre, make Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong the recognised home away from home for discerning leisure and business travellers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental