Stayed for 4 nights on the way to 12 days in mainland China. The overall experience was absolutely sensational from check-in to check-out. And it is an experience. The staff from room attendents to concierge were fabulous - nothing too much trouble and accurate information whenever requested. Our experience was enhanced by 2 gastronomic delights. For fantastic food, fun and a great experience, take in dinner in the Krug Room - pre booking essential as it only seats 12. And for some of the best chinese (canonese) pop into Man Wah - very deserving of a michelin star. And what a view. There can't be a better place to stay in HK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the epitome of contemporary luxury combined with Oriental heritage. Having delighted guests with award-winning service and impressive facilities for over 50 years, it is the much-loved address for those seeking an exclusive sanctuary in the heart of this exciting city. The spacious rooms and suites offer magnificent views of the famous Victoria Harbour and the city skyline. A collection of ten outstanding restaurants and bars, including three with Michelin stars, and a Shanghainese-inspired holistic spa, indoor pool and 24-hour fitness centre, make Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong the recognised home away from home for discerning leisure and business travellers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Mandarin Oriental, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental