Our family goes to Hong Kong all the time and we always stay here. I wouldn't stay anywhere else! Location is excellent! It's on Canton Road, where all the luxury brands are. It's also connected to Harbour City, which has all the stores and restaurant you'll ever need.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amongst Hong Kong's top business hotels, Prince is in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui in Kowloon. The hotel is on the doorsteps of the China Ferry Terminal and Harbour City - Hong Kong's largest shopping complex of more than 450 shops featuring the world's leading brands. Comfortable and spacious, the 394 guestrooms and suites come with a comprehensive range of business services and facilities. Enjoy your journey in Hong Kong to the fullest with a handy, a complimentary smartphone for travellers. Built-in benefits include unlimited 3G mobile internet, unlimited local calls, international calls (10 designated countries including Australia, China, Germany , Japan, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, the Philippines, the UK and the USA) and Wi-Fi hotspot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Prince (Marco Polo Hotels) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Prince Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Prince Hotel
- Prince (Marco Polo Hotels) Hong Kong