Stayed at Prince from 19 - 22 October. Room was big by Hong Kong standards. It is also very easy to get to the hotel via airport express.
Hotel Lobby is small though.
Check in was quick and front desk staff was friendly and efficient.
China Ferry Terminal is just next door so hoping over to Macau and other Chinese Cities is easy.
The hotel is linked to The Gateway, and other shopping malls in the area. As such, you have a range from H&M to Zara all the way the Hermes. Many dining options are available around the hotel as well.
Some of the concierge staff may seem rude from the way they speak and through their facial expression.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amongst Hong Kong's top business hotels, Prince is in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui in Kowloon. The hotel is on the doorsteps of the China Ferry Terminal and Harbour City - Hong Kong's largest shopping complex of more than 450 shops featuring the world's leading brands. Comfortable and spacious, the 394 guestrooms and suites come with a comprehensive range of business services and facilities. Enjoy your journey in Hong Kong to the fullest with a handy, a complimentary smartphone for travellers. Built-in benefits include unlimited 3G mobile internet, unlimited local calls, international calls (10 designated regions including Australia, China, Germany , Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, the Philippines, the UK and the USA) and Wi-Fi hotspot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Prince (Marco Polo Hotels) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Prince Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Prince Hotel
- Prince (Marco Polo Hotels) Hong Kong