Great hotel fantastic service, we stayed for 4 nights and were very impressed especially with the concierge staff, they were extremely helpful with any query we had as this was our first trip to Hong Kong. The room was a good size for 2 adults and 2 children. Check in and check out was very quick they allowed us to check out later at no extra cost as we had a late flight. Would definately recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Hong Kong. Close to transport. All in all a great stay at this hotel. Concierge staff especially Kathy are great. Well done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amongst Hong Kong's top business hotels, Prince is in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui in Kowloon. The hotel is on the doorsteps of the China Ferry Terminal and Harbour City - Hong Kong's largest shopping complex of more than 450 shops featuring the world's leading brands. Comfortable and spacious, the 394 guestrooms and suites come with a comprehensive range of business services and facilities. Enjoy your journey in Hong Kong to the fullest with a handy, a complimentary smartphone for travellers. Built-in benefits include unlimited 3G mobile internet, unlimited local calls, international calls (10 designated regions including Australia, China, Germany , Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, the Philippines, the UK and the USA) and Wi-Fi hotspot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Prince (Marco Polo Hotels) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Prince Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Prince Hotel
- Prince (Marco Polo Hotels) Hong Kong