The hotel looked like it was updated recently. They had large rooms with double beds. Hotel had access to the upscale Harbour City Mall; where the grocery store is located. It was about 3blocks to the nearest MTR tsim sha tsui station. Food court near hotel: harbour city and concorde mall; dimsum across the street also good. Breakfast was also very good at @add prince.
Housekeeping quickly came to change our sheets at 5pm. Check in and check out very efficient. Highly recommended. Wifi was very dependable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amongst Hong Kong's top business hotels, Prince is in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui in Kowloon. The hotel is on the doorsteps of the China Ferry Terminal and Harbour City - Hong Kong's largest shopping complex of more than 450 shops featuring the world's leading brands. Comfortable and spacious, the 395 guestrooms and suites come with a comprehensive range of business services and facilities. Enjoy your journey in Hong Kong to the fullest with a handy, a complimentary smartphone for travellers. Built-in benefits include unlimited 3G mobile internet, unlimited local calls, international calls (5 designated countries including China, Philippines, Japan, United States, and United Kingdom) and Wi-Fi hotspot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de and Priceline so you can book your Prince (Marco Polo Hotels) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Prince Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Prince Hotel
- Prince (Marco Polo Hotels) Hong Kong