Lowest prices for your stay
$92
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$104
FindHotel
$77
Official Site$83
Agoda.com$92
getaroom.com$109
3,958 results
All reviews continental club harbour city cafe marco ocean terminal lane crawford club floor a harbour view room excellent location star ferry terminal shopping mall breakfast buffet deluxe room in tsim sha tsui mobile phone canton hk hong
Selected filters
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I stayed in the harbour view room and paid for the guarantee late check out package.

Check in: The staff at the porter counter are always long face. No obvious queue at the concierge and no one managing the place.

Facilities: Steps but no ramp at the main entrance. No one help me to bring the lugguage. Do not wait at 2/F. You have to wait long long time.

14/F: Amazing! No air-conditioning at the lift lobby.

Room: View is more than good! Hardware is up to 5-star standard. However, it suprised me that they do not have EPL channel. This hotel is in Harbour City. It is under the Wharf Group which holds the Cable TV. I can accept they do not have NOW channels. Isn't it too expensive to pay for the EPL channel?

Check out day: At 2 pm, staff knocked and asked if I will check out on that day. But I already pressed the DO NOT DISTURB button!

Room tip: Harbour View is a must!
1  Thank alanwwn1234
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Stayed here twice. Had fantastic view on my first stay, but not the second time.
Service was great and food in the hotel was awesome. Rooms are clean and spacious and I am very satisfied. I look forward to my 3rd stay next year. Let's hope I get a good view again.

Date of stay: January 2012
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank LizzieMay17
Reviewed August 15, 2012

I stayed here in March 2011 as part of an educational trip for work. We had a harbor view room, ours was overlooking the cruise pier. This hotel is often pricey but I like it. Service is good, at the level you would expect for a hotel of this calibre. The location is good and it is nearby the sta ferry pier as well as the massive mall Harbour City, down at the pier. Our room was of good size and the beds comfortable (if you have read other reviews of mine, I will often comment in beds and bathrooms, their are my things). We did a tour of this hotel as well as the Prince and the Gateway which are also part of this hotel complex. The others are both nice hotels as well but this is classed as the premier option (all 3 hotels have club rooms, check the difference in cost as some times it is negligible). The Gateway was nice and is attached to the mall. The Prince is also a nice hotel. I prefer Kowloon side so this would be a recommended hotel for me.

Room tip: Had a Harbour view room, I like looking at water, but usually only if work pays for it.
Date of stay: September 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
4  Thank wildflowerb
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Stayed 2 nights on the way back from Japan. The area is so crowded. People wait in line to visit Prada, and Cartier, etc, which I don't really get. The room was lovely, we had a harbour view room, although the bathroom could have been cleaner and the toilet was running constantly when we got to our room.. which we fixed ourselves. Arrived at 4pm-ish to be told our room wasn't ready and could we walk around for 1.5 hours. Thought we'd get a bit of an upgrade for the hassle, but only got the room we paid for, looking back, I should have asked for late checkout. We over-boiled the kettle one day and the hair dryer and TV didn't work because it set off the safety switch. The woman who came up barged in before we even had time to open the door, and grumpily reset the switch when she figured out what it was. The check-in and check out staff were nice though, just not the housekeeping staff. One set of elevators weren't working so you had to wait about 5 minutes for an elevator which was always packed. King size bed was lovely and comfy (after the hard double in Japan) and they give you a menu of about 15 different pillows. Area is handy to the ferry and just about anywhere.

Room tip: We splurged for the Harbour view room, the view is fantastic. We were on the 15th Floor.
2  Thank Yodels
Reviewed August 11, 2012

There was nothing not to like about this hotel, check in was prompt, got upgraded to a harbour view room 45 sq, staff were friendly and efficient, breakfast was good and the location is great. Checkout was a little slow.

4  Thank Chris L