2,629 results
All reviews pacific place the executive lounge admiralty mtr station high end mall mountain view corner room peak tram direct access shopping mall business hotel platinum member bit dated business trip breakfast buffet fitness center chinese restaurant harbor view room
Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

Great hotel. The rooms are lovely and the views are great from high levels. The cleaning services is very good and the laundry service is also very good and fast but a little expensive. The hotel bar has amazing cocktails and the food is very good in all eating areas. The access to Pacific Place is very convenient too. Pool is great with nice pool side area and the gym is everything you need from a hotel gym.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

Very centrally located hotel ..
Very near to central business district..
Big rooms and bathrooms..
Wide buffet Breakfast ..
Good services..
Seems to be very popular for business visitors..
Very expensive..
Shopping mall, Metro station are in the basement.. making it convenient to travel by metro too..

Reviewed May 24, 2018

I took my parents to Hong Kong to celebrate their 55th wedding anniversary. They welcomed us with a special bottle of champagne and beautiful mini cakes which they really loved and enjoyed. That lovely hospitality continued until the moment we left HK. We used the hotel limousine service and received warm welcome from a representative at the airport and when we left HK, the representative also assist with our check-in and luggages at the airline desk. That was very nice. We stayed at the executive suite with the access to executive lounge. They serve really nice food at the lounge. The staff working at the lounge were all very kind. My mother was on a wheelchair and they were all very attentive and caring. We used hotel gym and sauna/steam room and staff there was so helpful too. I go to HK quite often but never thought of staying at JW Marriott before (as I was always staying near the Causeway bay), but now I know where to choose for my next trip.

Room tip: Stay at executive rooms with the access to the lounge
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank hgenie625
Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

This is a well maintained high-end hotel in the central district of Hong Kong island. Adjacent to Pacific Place, an upscale mall, and the HK subway system, this JW is also near Hong Kong park and the Victoria peak. Our room was very comfortable and quiet. There is a nice outdoor pool with a pool grill.

While the Marriott brand caters largely to the business traveler, many of their hotels do an excellent job serving the tourist visitor as well. Speaking as a frequent Marriott user, I cannot say that for this particular JW property. While I recommend the property highly for the business traveler, I imagine a tourist at this price point could find lodgings more tailored to the needs of the casual visitor.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 22, 2018

For starters, the location of this hotel is perfect for a long weekend in Hong Kong. It's close to LKF and Wan Chai, walking distance to the Peak Tram, and walking distance to the Star Ferry (among other places). The entirety of the hotel (lobby, rooms, pool) is beautiful and clean. Additionally, the health club on the ground floor is great for a workout and a quick sauna or steam. Finally, the concierge lounge is excellent. The selection of food for both breakfast and evening appetizers is among the best (if not the best) of any Marriott I've stayed in. There's also a nice selection of drinks that accompany the evening service. Highly recommend this hotel for anyone visiting Hong Kong.

Room tip: The higher the floor the better for views.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Alex S
Benjamin G, Front Office Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2018

Dear Alex S,

Thank you for the wonderful review from staying with us at the JW Marriott Hong Kong. It was a delight to learn that you enjoyed a wonderful experience from all the aspects of your stay including our Health Club and also our Executive Lounge with their wonderful selection of culinary offerings. It is with great appreciation and pride to receive your wonderful recognition from your review as having one of the best Executive Lounge within Marriott.
I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future and if we can be of any further assistance please feel free to let us know.

Highest Regards,