Novotel Century Hong Kong
The Peninsula Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
$856
$584
The Peninsula
  • Pool
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
$186
$303
$253
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
$206
$510
$380
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
The Langham, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
$280
$233
  • Pool
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
$101
$71
Hotel Direct
3,278 results
All reviewspremier loungele cafewanchai ferrylockhart roadwan chai mtr stationcauseway bayexhibition centrepacific coffeeminute walkbusiness tripexecutive flooroutdoor poolrooms are smallconvenient locationbusiness hoteleasy accessstandard room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 9, 2013

It was NOT my first time at this Hotel...and the location is Good for my Business Appoitnments...Unfortunately, the "attitude" of the Staff (one in particular...NOT everbody...) was TERRIBLE...!!! While waiting for a one of My customer to pick me up at the Hall of the Hotel in the afternoon, I was using MY iPad and "taking advantage" of teh Hall Free Wifi..., I was approached by a Lady whom was sititing at the Customer Service Desk whom QUITE ABRUPTLY asked me:"when is your appointment...??? It is a LONG time You are sitting here...". At first, I replied that I was waiting for a Customer of mine and THEN, after realizing of such an UNPOLITE "approach"...I went to the Reception to ask for an explanation HOW COME a Paying Customer would be asked such a "stupid/unpolite" question WITHOUT even been asked, by the Lady, IF I was a Staying Customer of the Hotel or a GENERAL walk in visitor "taking advantage" of the FREE Wifi...NO General Manager "on duty" (it was mid afternoon time NOT 3 o'clock in the morning....) and NOBODy attended my "VIBRANT" request from an explanation etc. etc.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
NCHKGR, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Century Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2013

Dear Values Guest,

Thank you for your valuable comments on your recent stay at our hotel.

We are truly sorry to hear your disappointment regarding our frontline staff service attitude. We have passed your comment to the respective manager for further follow up; also appropriate coaching has carried out immediately to enhance our staff’s service and product knowledge.

We earnestly hoped that you will give us another opportunity to impress you when you are next in Hong Kong!

Best Regards
Vanessa HO
Guest Relations Manger

Reviewed August 8, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Overall I had a good stay at this hotel. It was close to the HKTDC, and in a walking distance to all the main points. The room was comfortable and had a great view. The gym was small but good and the sauna was excellent.

Only complain I have is about a lady at the front desk. When I called about a package that had to come to my room, I couldn't understand what she was saying since she talked too fast, and her accent didn't make it any easier. When I ask her to repeat what she said, she rudely asked "Do you speak English?". The rest of the staff was very welcoming and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Values Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback on Tripadvisor.

We are glad that you liked our great location and facilities; however we regret to hear about your unpleasant experience during your stay with us. Please accept our sincere apologies.
We have briefed and reminded our team on the importance in the creation of warm welcome ambience for all guests.

Once again, thank you for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you again to Novotel Century Hong Kong soon.

Best Regards
Vanessa HO
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed August 4, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
NCHKGR, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Century Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2013

Reviewed August 2, 2013

This boutique like hotel is located perfectly on Hong Kong Island in Wanchai. It is close to the subways, ferry to Tsim Sha Tsui, causeway to Kowloon and near the HK Convention Center. It is a high traffic hotel with free WIFI only in the lobby/restaurant area. The staff was very helpful from the front desk to the concierge. The rooms are small and not laid out too well. The desk area is situated right at the foot of the bed which does not allow for easy access for anyone to get by. They should switch the TV with the desk area. The hotel is close to the Peak, Lan Kwai Fong and shopping. There are some good restaurants in the area as well. I would stay there again just because it was a convenient location on Hong Kong Island.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business