This is actually my third stay within a period of three months. I must say that they have consistently kept up to the high standards since my first stay in January. Each and every staff member is helpful and polite. The front desk staff and conceirge are always ready to provide assistance.
Rooms are spacious and well-maintained. Design of the rooms is very sleek, modern and chic-looking. All rooms come with an iron and ironing board which come in handy when you are rushing for a meeting and need your shirt to be pressed in the shortest possible time. There is also a decent-size safe in every room to safekeep all your valuables. Also, the rooms are well-stocked with toiletries and coffee/tea bags. Hotel come with a well-equipped gym and a swimming pool which offers guests a spectacular and lovely harbour view.
The hotel shuttle is very handy and efficient; you can get to Sheung Wan MTR station in less than 8 minutes, Central Ferry Pier in about 10 minutes, and Central/Admiralty in about 20 minutes. For thos taking the Airport Express, the shuttle does make a stop at the Hong Kong Airport Express station for your convenience!
There are two areas this hotel can improve on:
(1) changing of bedlinen should be done based on the choice of the guests instead of having a rigid system of changing the bedlinen only on Tues/Thurs/Sat. Most hotels use the card system where guests can leave a card on the bed to indicate that changing of bedlinen is unnecessary.
(2) the toilets at the gym/swimming pool area should come with shower facilities. If guests were to suntan at the pool, they may find it rather uncomfortable to have to wear their clothes on their oily (as in the use of suntanning oil) body and go back to their rooms to wash up.
Overall, three very nice experiences at the hotel so far and I am anticipating more value for money stays at Hotel Jen in time to come. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone who's heading to Hong Kong!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Jen Hong Kong, offers 283 elegant rooms and suites. From the economical to opulent, each room is characterised by clean lines and functional creativity. These accommodations are enhanced by wireless Internet connections, LCD televisions and sweeping views of Victoria Harbour, Hong Kong city and distant mountains. 3 Rooms caters to disabled guests, and 84 rooms have connecting doors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Jen Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jen Hotel Hong Kong
- Hotel Jen Hong Kong