Was at the hotel on 26 Apr 2013 for one night stay.
1. Hotel pool view is fantastic as it overlooks the sea,
2. Hotel surrounding have some eateries and convenient stores,
3. Hotel staff were very friendly from receptionists to housekeeping staff to pool staff,
4. Bedding is comfortable and amenities sufficient.
5. Near Macau-HK ferry terminal.
Not so good:
1. Location is a far from the main areas like causeway bay, wan chai etc. It is quite a distance to travel to by electric tram,
2. The room i was at had an ordour coming from the toilet. After closing the bathroom door, the smell did not permeate into the bedroom. Did not inform the hotel as i was there for only one night to try out the hotel.
3. There were knocking noises from upstairs from about 10pm+ lasting for about an hour. As i was on the 27th floor and 28th is the pool, felt a bit creepy....could be some maintenance works.
Frankly, in terms of location, it is a bit far off for me as i usually meet my friends in wan chai/causeway bay. Hotel itself and the staff there are fine. So, very much depends on where your activities are.More