Holiday Inn Golden Mile is really in the center of Kowloon action.
MTR Tsimshartsui Access G is just 2 minute walk. BUT WARNING! Access G to the train platform itself is another 10 minute walk underground!
Internet is free for those executive rooms only. 180HKD++ for 24 hours internet. Not cheap for me. Go to Habour City/ Gateway Mall. Free inside. Yes. The whole mall is Free Wifi!
Holiday Inn has a "promotional" free breakfast and internet. But why will you pay hotel rate breakfast when you can get authentic and CHEAPER food outside? RIght? Makes sense to me. If you're in Hong Kong EAT Hong Kong!
I paid EXTRA for a deluxe room since it's the "renovated" room. But it doesn't look like updated. Maybe new paint here and there, that's it. Its has that old hotel room smell. Good think my asthma didn't attack. I think it's about time they do some MAJOR renovation. Small bathroom. Shower and Tub only.
Quick check-in. Good staff.
HK Plugs are the same as those in Singapore so if you can bring some adaptors. But they provide anyway.
Watch out for those people outside offering private rooms. They can be a nuisance.
Small swimming pool in roof top. Nice gym facilites/ machines.
5HKD per local call made.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the very heart of Kowloon’s bustling city centre, the Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hong Kong offers business and leisure travellers a vibrant location, contemporary conveniences, and all the luxuries of home while away. The hotel provides 621 invitingly comfortable twin, double or king size beds equipped guest rooms and suites, Executive Club floors, award-winning restaurants, bar, function rooms, a landscaped rooftop pool, a state-of-the-art health club, free Wi-fi and entertainment. The hotel also installs handy smartphone in all its guest rooms. Guests can use the phone throughout the stay, with unlimited data and calls to Hong Kong, Australia, India, China, Taiwan and UK included for free. Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hong Kong is adjacent to the Mass Transit Railway (MTR) which leads to Hong Kong’s major commercial and tourist districts. The famous Star Ferry is within five minutes walking distance and Hong Kong International Airport is just a forty-minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hotel Hong Kong
- Holiday Inn Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hong Kong