From the moment we arrived the staff at Holiday Inn Golden Mile were exceptional. There was a misunderstanding with our booking but Faye sorted things out with grace and good humour. She settled us in to the Executive Club while our room was prepared and all the stress of travel eased away.
It can be difficult travelling with a 2 year old and 5 year old, but the staff were wonderful and very accommodating. I would particularly like to thank Flora for her time , energy and understanding. The little touches (like getting cold milk for the kids to drink) made a huge difference.
Our rooms were big enough for the two kids and mum and dad to be comfortable, while Grandma and Poppa were right next door in an equally comfortable king room. Annie from housekeeping did a great job and was friendly without being 'in your face'
I would particularly like to thank Sandy who was just exceptional all around.
The Executive Club was perfect for a family travelling with young children - while it is still ok for those who would prefer not to be with ankle biters (there is a child-free area) it is also very easy to cater for the needs of small people with a buffet breakfast, afternoon tea and supper cocktails (which is an added bonus for the over-18s!) While it does cost extra to get access, we are sure we made up the value!!
We will definitely try to return soon. The service, staff and attention to detail have been exceptional. Thank you for a wonderful trip to Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the very heart of Kowloon’s bustling city centre, the Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hong Kong offers business and leisure travellers a vibrant location, contemporary conveniences, and all the luxuries of home while away. The hotel provides 621 invitingly comfortable twin, double or king size beds equipped guest rooms and suites, Executive Club floors, award-winning restaurants, bar, function rooms, a landscaped rooftop pool, a state-of-the-art health club, free Wi-fi and entertainment. The hotel also installs handy smartphone in all its guest rooms. Guests can use the phone throughout the stay, with unlimited data and calls to Hong Kong, Australia, India, China, Taiwan and UK included for free. Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hong Kong is adjacent to the Mass Transit Railway (MTR) which leads to Hong Kong’s major commercial and tourist districts. The famous Star Ferry is within five minutes walking distance and Hong Kong International Airport is just a forty-minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hotel Hong Kong
- Holiday Inn Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hong Kong