Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hong Kong
  • Pool
Lucky Hostel(Hong Kong)
  • Restaurant
2,971 results
All reviewsnathan roadmtr stationexcellent locationtsim sha tsuitwo double bedsexecutive clubwalking distancenathan rdrooftop poolbuffet breakfastchungking mansionsconvenient locationshopping districtexecutive flooran upgradekowloon parkharbour city
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 5, 2013

hmm we all friends had gone on our first international trip...ita a damn good hotel but a bit expensive...bt its location is prime...shoping ,food ,metro n all is damn near by...we had a good tym...n didnt use much of hotel facilities but it seemed nyc to b dere...:)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We had flown some 13 hours with an elderly relative arriving early in the morning. We contacted the hotel and they made our room available from 8am. This was a blessing as we could rest up, shower etc before setting off to explore Hong Kong.
The staff at reception, the porters and others we encountered were all friendly and helpful.
We had a room with both a king and double bed and despite that there was more than sufficient room for three people. The bathroom was a little on the small side but adequate none the less.
This is a very central hotel and perhaps is a little tired but don't let that deter you. We would return without hesitation.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Recently had a visit to Hongkong with family and after a tiring late night flight checking into this property was a bliss. We used a family room which had two large beds. Room was spacious and found the staff friendly & courteous. The best part of this hotel is the location - close to MTR and has access to various other modes of transportation. This hotel is located at a central place with plenty of shops and eateries around. The breakfast spread was good with a decent variety to choose from . Would love to come back again !!!

Room Tip: family room was good value for money !
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank touristt
Reviewed September 27, 2013

OMG!!! I have just returned from the most amazing trip to Hong Kong, made even more special by my stay at the Holiday Inn. Having researched a fair bit before deciding upon a hotel, I have to say I was not disappointed with my choice. My pre requisites were: central location, family friendly, nice pool area and gym. The Holiday Inn ticked all of these boxes and so much more. From the seamless check in to itinerary suggestions, the Holiday Inn delivered. Our room was more than adequate (I travelled with my 11 year old daughter) and found the room quite spacious for Hong Kong standards. We were provided with lovely amenities, bottles of water and daily newspaper. The bed was soooo comfortable and love the pillow options. Our room looked out to apartment blocks which I absolutely loved as gave me a real insight into life in Hong Kong. I had read previous reviews stating their disappointment that there were no Harbour views. Seriously – you are staying in the heart of Kowloon – embrace the city and all it has to offer. I also read reviews about touts selling their wares outside of the hotel. Let me assure you these people are no threat whatsoever and are only trying to make their living. They simply approach you with a gentle “copy handbags, watches and you simply say no thank you and move on – there is no further pursuit –in fact a couple of touts came to recognise us and didn’t even bother with their spiel but actually just greeted us with a “hello have a good day”. Apart from the fantastic central location and comfortable room, I was blown away by the genuine friendliness and hospitality from all members of staff. I would like to mention a few standouts – Joseph who was attending the pool – so friendly and helpful with improving my basic knowledge of Cantonese –when he informed me of the approaching Typhoon he reassured me by explaining the safety warnings and measures put in place and I felt totally safe staying at the Holiday Inn. The Management also provided detailed updates on the typhoon and continued reassurance that we would be safe. Special mention also to Jacqueline on the concierge desk whom I suspect was responsible for organising that most delicious cake for my birthday. Miranda also is a great asset to the hotel taking charge of organising our day trip and tickets to Ocean Park (see my review). I have travelled extensively throughout the world and can honestly say the Holiday Inn is up there with the best and would not hesitate in recommending the Holiday Inn to my friends.

Room Tip: Ask for a renovated room - ours was on the 5th floor and very nicely appointed
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank jacstar351
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We arrived at 6:00am and were able to check in right away, freshen up and then go for breakfast which had something for all tastes.
After a 15 hour flight it was wonderful not to have any more waiting time.
Staff very nice.
Went walking and it's very central.
I would stay here again if I ever got a chance.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends