3,114 results
All reviewsnathan roadmtr stationexcellent locationihg membertwo double bedsexecutive clubtsim sha tsuiwalking distancenathan rdrooftop poolchungking mansionsconvenient locationbuffet breakfastexecutive floorshopping districtan upgradehandy phone
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I spent two weekends at the Golden Mile and found it to be very convenient for visiting Kowloon. Tsim Sha Sui Station on the MTR - which has got to be one of the best transportation systems in the world! Get an Octpus card from MTR and start traveling. The K11 Shopping Center is across Mody Road and has several restaurants, a grocery store and convenient shopping. A few blocks down and Hart Avenue has several good European pubs with a nice selection of draft beers.

The hotel is very good, nothing really outstanding about the rooms - they were clean and comfortable. The staff was very helpful and very prompt to help when I needed it. I skipped the breakfast as there are so many great restaurants near by - Agnes at K 11 has excellent western food at very reasonable prices - great coffee too!

Had one beer at Hari's - was okay but much better options elsewhere and the food at Hari's is very average...

Overall I would recomend the hotel if you are looking for a central location in Kowloon - the streets are busy at all hours of the day - but your in the middle of everything... Also it seemed as if every Friday and Saturday night the hotel had a wedding party - gets pretty crowded on the elevators at times.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Dan R
Reviewed September 3, 2012

What makes this place great is location. What makes it terrible is location. You're in the middle of everything in Kowloon but after all these years traveling to Hong Kong I think I'd rather be in Central (my opinion only). The hotel itself seems updated, the rooms are clean and quite a bit upscale for a Holiday Inn. It is about a 10-15 minute taxi ride from the airport express station (depending on traffic). Pool was ok, gym above average. Didn't sample the restaurants since there are so many in the area. Not a lot to say on this place but the bar did have a lot of nightlife if you are there for that kind of thing. Saw a lot of families here, might not be bad for that. Overall it's a good value in Hong Kong, but next time I'm staying on the island ....

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I luv this place.
Friendly,
easy access,
great location.
5 star quality food.

ONly one point... if you have a young child, or for any other reason you require a BATH, check the room configuration first. Most newly renovated room now have NO bath.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded September 11, 2012

Dear gs-aussie,

Welcome back! Thank you for returning to the Holiday Inn Golden Mile. We are glad to hear you had another enjoyable stay with your family.

In regards to the bathtubs, all our room types have a bathtub, except for our Premier Rooms, which provide a shower stall instead. If you require a room with a bathtub on your next visit, feel free to contact our Reservations department, and they would assist you with your preference.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards,
Holiday Inn Golden Mile

Reviewed August 31, 2012

I and my family stayed at Holiday Inn on 19/20 Aug 2012 and everything was really good! At the first moment when we arrived at the lobby, everything seemed crawded but the staff was very helpfull and did our checking very quicly and asked us to wait at the beakfast up to our room be ready @ 40min after (we arrived much earlier than the check in time). Breakfast delicious!
The staff offerd us, for a resonable price, an upgrade of our room. Tha was terrific, because I have small baby. When Inarrive at my room, the baby cot was there!! That's was very good!
All the hotel ammenities and service were very nice and special. The location is terrific, easy access to MRT or taxi. Many "things to do" near by walking distance.
So, amazing stay!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

Great rooms and a pretty nice gym and pool. We stayed for 3 night's. Very handy to ferry and subway. Bit expensive coke in the bar! Very nice few days. Great location and easy access to airport express subway train