3,116 results
All reviewsnathan roadmtr stationexcellent locationihg membertwo double bedsexecutive clubtsim sha tsuiwalking distancenathan rdrooftop poolchungking mansionsconvenient locationbuffet breakfastexecutive floorshopping districtan upgradehandy phone
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I and my family stayed at Holiday Inn on 19/20 Aug 2012 and everything was really good! At the first moment when we arrived at the lobby, everything seemed crawded but the staff was very helpfull and did our checking very quicly and asked us to wait at the beakfast up to our room be ready @ 40min after (we arrived much earlier than the check in time). Breakfast delicious!
The staff offerd us, for a resonable price, an upgrade of our room. Tha was terrific, because I have small baby. When Inarrive at my room, the baby cot was there!! That's was very good!
All the hotel ammenities and service were very nice and special. The location is terrific, easy access to MRT or taxi. Many "things to do" near by walking distance.
So, amazing stay!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

Great rooms and a pretty nice gym and pool. We stayed for 3 night's. Very handy to ferry and subway. Bit expensive coke in the bar! Very nice few days. Great location and easy access to airport express subway train

Reviewed August 23, 2012

I've stayed in several hotels in Hongkong but this hotel is tops for me. they have big and cozy rooms, their breakfast was good and their location is also very nice. there is a convenience store accross the hotell and shopping areound the area is awesome

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank manilabiker
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I have stayed in this hotel more than 3 times. The USP of this hotel is its Location with easy access to MRT, Various shops, Harbour, Ferry etc. The hotel looks old from outside and to some extent inside but well maintained and kept clean always. The Room is quite huge and bed very comfortable. Only once did i have to wait for more than 40minutes for Checking it other wise usually its very quick with Attentive staff and excellent Room service. I have never taken the Breakfast package due to very good Restaurants and other food options available. But plan to give it a shot next trip this comming Dec., Overall its good Value for money and would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Having been to Hong Kong for many times (3 trips this year), I have never expected myself to be staying right in the middle of the action...right along Nathan Road!!

Having passed by the hotel several times in my past trips, I have never took notice of this hotel as it is kind of housed in surrounding buildings. First of all, the hotel is old but decently kept. By any standard, the room of the hotel is one of the biggest I have seen in Hong Kong and it is spacious. Check in was a breeze considering they have several counters for that.

On the whole, the hotel gave me a feeling done it has been around for some time but this is not an issue because in Hong Kong, one hardly stays in the room!! The location is superb as you are practically in the midst of action with less than 2 minutes to the MTR station and also short walking distance to Habour City.

Due to the size of the room, somehow I have a very comforting feeling which is mainly because most rooms in hotel is extremely compact, and this hotel room is huge.

Another first for me is to have breakfast in hotels in Hong Kong Due to the choices of food in Hong Kong, I have never chose a package inclusive of breakfast but this time round, the room came with breakfast so I must say the experience is new as well. However perhaps again as possibly I am not interested in the food at the hotel, it does not entice me. However, from a perspective of a frequent business traveller, the choice is good :-)

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family