“Best dimsum on earth!”

Din Tai Fung (Yee Wo Branch)
Ranked #22 of 7,939 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Taiwanese
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Wan Chai / Causeway Bay
Hong Kong, China
“Best dimsum on earth!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014

I love dining in this restaurant with my parents. It does not matter what I order because the whole menu is my favorite! I also tried their venue in SH, where they have truffle and foie dimsum! yummmy! I hope they serve them here soon!
Did you know that every single dimsum is folded 18 times? crazy...

Visited July 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Glasgow Scotland
“Just love this chain of restaurants”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

Brilliant food....dumplings to die for, hot and sour soup is well....delicious...love the place. Yee Wo is a quieter location than say the outlet in Kowloon...

Visited July 2014
Makati, Philippines
“Yummy Dimsum but expect a crowd”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

This place has been drawing it in for years - the dumplings are among the best I've tried in Hong Kong. Expect a long wait especially during rush hours, tables are also crowded. The steamed prawn dumplings are a specialty.

New York City, New York
“Delicious and Inexpensive!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

Coming to Hong Kong, I definitely wanted to have dim sum. I had heard of the Din Tai Fung chain so my friends took me there. We showed up at 11:45 and there was already a crowd. We expected to have to wait for ages but within 10 minutes they were able to seat us (It was nice being only two) The Xiao Long Bao is to die for... We tried one of every kind. I definitely recommend this place for dim sum lovers out there

• Visited July 2014
Odessa, Ukraine
“Very tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

This is the best place where I have ever tried dumplings. I do recommend to visit them if you will be in HK. All dishes are amazing. And prices are normal, not high. This restraunt has Michelin star.
Come earlier to book the table. Cause their policy is "first come-first serve". And always have a lot of people after 7 p.m.

• Visited July 2014